GO ECO DEGREASER & CLEANER
An extremely effective cleaning product that treads lightly on the environment
GO Eco Degreaser
GO Eco Degreaser & Cleaner is an excellent general purpose degreaser and cleaner available in standard and concentrated industrial strength for heavy industrial and light duty cleaning.
Most importantly, it is environmentally friendly with state-of-the-art properties to penetrate dirt and grime for effective cleaning.
- 100% biodegradable – non-toxic, non-caustic, non-flammable, non-volatile and contains no solvents.
- State-of-the-art properties including six different surfactant types to penetrate dirt and grime for potent dirt, mark, or stain removal.
- Excellent detergency.
- Outstanding wetting.
- Good rinse-ability.
It is exceptionally effective in degreasing equipment, chains, engines, motorbikes, quads, floors, paving and walls.
GO Eco Degreaser & Cleaner is also a superior washing product used for washing walls, factories, equipment, machinery, tools, cars, motorcycles and quads without streaking or eliminating lubrication in sensitive areas.
Also use for cleaning carpets, vehicle interiors, stained overalls, removing rubber marks on vinyl, etc.
It can also safely be used in the home on counter tops, stoves, kitchens, utensils, etc.
Go Eco Degreaser is available in the following sizes:
- 500ml (16.9 fl.oz)
- 5 litre (169 fl.oz)
- 25 litre (845.35 fl.oz)
- 210 litre (55.48 gal)
Use GO Eco Degreaser & Cleaner to degrease and clean anything. Here is where some of our clients use it:
- Meat packing plants
- Fuel station forecourts
- Car Washing
- Truck washing
- Motorcycle washing
How to apply
- Spray, wipe or brush onto surface to be cleaned and allow to penetrate for 10-15 minutes.
- In cases of excessive dirt or grease build up allow to penetrate a little longer.
- Where dirt and grime has hardened, agitate with a soft brush. Hose off with water.
- Rinse windows with clean water after use.
GO Eco Degreaser (Standard)
- Dilute 1:3 for lighter degreasing.
- Dilute 1:5 for carpets and hard surfaces.
- Dilute 1:15 for car/motorcycle washing (including use in high pressure cleaning equipment), floors, etc.
GO Eco Degreaser (Concentrated Industrial Strength)
- Dilute 1:3 for heavy duty cleaning such as ovens and baking trays, heavily soiled laundry, workshop floors, tar spots, etc
- Dilute 1:30 for lighter degreasing such as wooden doors and floors, ceramic floor tiles.
- Dilute 1:100 for car/motorcycle washing (including use in high pressure cleaning equipment), etc.
MSDS Technical Info
Download the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for GO Eco Degreaser & Cleaner – Industrial Strength or for GO Eco Degreaser & Cleaner – Standard Strength.