GO WAX LUBE
GO Wax Lube
Used by SAB, PG Bison, MPACT, PPC, ABI and many others.
GO Wax Lube offers a wax-based, solvent free, multi-pronged lubrication solution:
- Environmental – it is 100% Bio-degradable, non-toxic and solvent free.
- Value for money – it goes further, lasts longer and runs cleaner giving chains and equipment longer life.
- Ease of use – lower maintenance down time – quick and easy to apply.
It is blended under specially controlled conditions from a number of specially selected waxes, extreme pressure additives and dry lubricants. In liquid form it penetrates the chain links and rollers where the specially formulated wax and additives enable it to handle high extreme pressures, while rejecting dirt, over extended lubrication intervals.
What you need to know about chain lubricants
It is a misconception that wet lubes are for wet conditions, and dry lubes for dry conditions – a good dry lube will, taking component wear and cleaning into consideration, ‘out lube’ a wet lube in all conditions. While a wet lube will perhaps obtain more distance its major disadvantages are that it attracts dirt like honey to a blanket, forms a grinding paste which leads to significant chain and sprocket wear, and is a pain in the neck to clean. In every instance, chains lubed with wet lubes require regular degreasing for optimal performance.
Every other dry lube on the market that we know of is formulated with the lubricant component dissolved in a carrier liquid, which is almost always some form of combination of solvents such as benzine, heptane, propane, alcohol, acetone, etc. The net effect of this is that such solutions are saturated with a very low content of the lubricant. Therefore, once it is applied to the chain, the chain is left with too little lube.
Furthermore, the carrier liquid usually always evaporates too quickly before the lubricant can be carried into the openings in the chain between the plates, and pins and rollers leaving the chain under lubed.
In most instances (even those rated among the best lubes on the market) aerosol chain lubes have only 10-25% lube in the can, while the rest is solvent. That means you are paying for gas and solvent not lube!!
The biodegradability is especially relevant for agricultural and mining applications where earth pollutant is becoming increasingly legislated. The lack of solvents makes the product ideally suited to environments where flammable products cannot be used due to safety concerns, such as in underground mines, smelter plants, etc.
Why is GO Wax Lube unique?
- It is the only wax/water emulsion lube available on the market.
- Being an emulsion makes it possible to get a much higher wax content (+-40% – most other lubes have a maximum of 10-25%) per volume. Consequently, much more lube is in our bottle than that found in a can.
- Water also evaporates significantly slower than solvents therefore more wax is carried into the openings, and then, once dry, it repels water and dirt more effectively.
Wondering where to
find our GREAT PRODUCTS?
Copyright: Go Performance Products (Pty) Ltd