GO WAX LUBE
The farming community faces similar challenges to the mining indutry in that they work with the earth and the risk of pollution and contamination is high.
For farmers it is even more mission critical to keep the soil polution free, as any contamination can directly affect the quality of the produce they bring to market.
Being 100% biodegradable and non toxic, GO Wax Lube reduces the risk of pollution out in the fields.
Not only is it great for the environment, but it is also great for your chains and equipment. The wax based, solvent-free, long-lasting dry lube works extremely efficiently in the dusty environment of the farming community.
Chains and equipment in the field run cleaner with reduced wear and tear leading to extended life and service intervals. When your maintenance facility is far from where you are working the land, the reduced downtime means extra money in the bank!
Just as there are benefits out in the field, once the goods get closer to home GO Wax Lube also keeps the wheels of your packaging plant running smoother in areas where a food grade lube is not required.
NOTE: GO Wax Lube is not suitable for chain saws and other high heat applications over 70°C.
Go Industrial Wax Lube is available in the following sizes:
- 500ml (16.9 fl.oz) Squeeze and SprayWax spray bottles
- 5 litre (169 fl.oz)
- 25 litre (845.35 fl.oz)
- 180 litre (47.55 gal)
- Other chain driven equipment
- Packing plants
- Chain driven pumps
How to apply
- Ensure chain, equipment and cables are clean and dry. Use Go Eco Degreaser & Cleaner to clean if necessary.
- Ensure equipment is DRY
- Shake GO Wax Lube well
- Apply GO Wax Lube in the following manner depending on what is most suitable for your application:
- Directly by squeezing through nozzle of squeeze bottle onto part.
- Spray on with SprayWax hand pump bottle
- Paint on with paint brush
- Dip into dip tank, hang to dry.
- Feeder/applicator system (where compatible)
- Apply enough GO Wax Lube to lightly cover the chain/equipment/part.
- Allow to dry for 5 – 30 minutes.
- On initial (first) application, repeat after five minutes (this is very important). Thereafter it is not necessary to apply twice.
- In wet conditions it is important to allow lube to dry completely before exposing to water. Once dry, GO Wax Lube repels water.
- No further degreasing is necessary. Simply re-lube as required.
It is our first season that we used the GO SprayWax Lube on our Potato Harvesters. We have been very pleased with the way that the product is working in a very dusty environment.
We have applied it to all the chains and sprockets. After harvesting the first 21 hectares, we were very pleased with the minimum amount of dust build-up.
As a result, we will be able to go a lot further with the same chains than before. We will definitely recommend the product to all other farmers .
Van Greunen Boerdery
MSDS Technical Info
Download the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) here