GO WAX LUBE
Our biodegradable, eco-friendly credentials come into play in a big way in the mining environment. Yes, we know all about mining companies problem of having to rehabilitate the environment after oil spills.
Remediation is not an end-of-line requirement anymore. The entire process of the planning, the commissioning and the management of a project should incorporate all the rehabilitation and remediation structures necessary to avoid any adverse environmental impacts.
The report of the World Commission on Environment and Development showed that measures to reduce,
control and prevent pollution needed to be greatly strengthened in both developed and developing countries.
Containment, storage and disposal are complex, time consuming and costly obligations.
Being 100% biodegradable, non-toxic and solvent free, GO Wax Lube offers a solution to reduce environmental impact in the mining environment.
Not only that, GO Wax Lube also offers extended chain life in the dirty environment thanks to the clean running due to minimal build up on the chain. No grinding paste, minimal wear!
Ok, so we are nearly done selling ourselves. Just one more thing: as our lube is solvent and gas free it is non-flammable and therefore safe to use underground.
NOTE: GO Wax Lube is not suitable for chain saws and other high heat applications over 70°C.
Go Industrial Wax Lube is available in the following sizes:
- 500ml (16.9 fl.oz) Squeeze and SprayWax spray bottles
- 5 litre (169 fl.oz)
- 25 litre (845.35 fl.oz)
- 180 litre (47.55 gal)
- Open bearings
- Container stackers
- Threaded bars
- Other equipment to prevent rust and dirt build up between parts.
How to apply
- Ensure chain, equipment and cables are clean and dry. Use Go Eco Degreaser & Cleaner to clean if necessary.
- Ensure equipment is DRY
- Shake GO Wax Lube well
- Apply GO Wax Lube in the following manner depending on what is most suitable for your application:
- Directly by squeezing through nozzle of squeeze bottle onto part.
- Spray on with SprayWax hand pump bottle
- Paint on with paint brush
- Dip into dip tank, hang to dry.
- Feeder/applicator system (where compatible)
- Apply enough GO Wax Lube to lightly cover the chain/equipment/part.
- Allow to dry for 5 – 30 minutes.
- On initial (first) application, repeat after five minutes (this is very important). Thereafter it is not necessary to apply twice.
- In wet conditions it is important to allow lube to dry completely before exposing to water. Once dry, GO Wax Lube repels water.
- No further degreasing is necessary. Simply re-lube as required.
Due to the extremely high wax content of the Go Wax, it is an excellent by-product to supply with transmission chains. It is suitable for 80% of the applications and financially it’s very competitive in a low margin market such as ours.
Go Products is also very flexible in terms of the designing of specific products for challenging applications, packaging of products as per special customer requirements etc. Delivery times are always met which prevents any possible logistical delays.
To see the full letter of recommendation, click here
Product Manager – Power Transmission, BMG (Bearing Man Group)
MSDS Technical Info
Download the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) here