What OUR CLIENTS SAY
GO Wax LUBE
KARTWORLD as you are well aware, along with it’s number one driver Chassen Bright (a South African Champion and National Colours holder) and other team members have been testing and using the product from inception on all it’s karts, and the most grueling tests have been carried out on the 37hp VORTEX SUPER ROK mounted on the PCR chassis of Chassen Bright, and have found the following:
- The chain and sprocket LIFE has more than doubled
- The Karts after long distance tests of over 20km stints still show visible signs of lubrication
- There is minimum fling of the GO WAX CAIN LUBE on the chassis or engine which cannot be said about the other products tested.
- There is no dirt pick up on the chain and sprockets
- One has to use far less GO CHAIN WAX on any single application compared to other chain lubes tested
- There is no Chain Lube inside the clutch drum which was the case before with other products causing clutch slip and loss of performance
Due to the above KARTWORLD has appointed GO CHAIN WAX as the official supplier of chain lube for the teams 2008 race season. The team will have drivers competing in local, national and international Karting events, with Chassen Bright (www.chassenbright.co.za) in the SUPER ROK Class driving a PCR as its number one driver. KARTWORLD
“At 140 MPH I would not trust any other chain lube on my bike.” Branon White
I raced on Sunday in deep mud. I applied the lube as directed and it worked really well. I applied it as directed and didn’t need to re-apply for the rest of the races. I cleaned the bike up yesterday, and the chain has come up much cleaner as claimed. The testing I have done so far includes mx in a variety of conditions from bone dry dusty conditions, through to heavy sandy mud. GO chain wax proved fantastic on all occasions. One point to note was; I put a brand new chain on two rides ago and applied the product, and still have not had to tighten the chain due to it stretching. Went riding again yesterday and I was talking to a motorcycle shop manager who was also riding. We were speaking about lubes; he was using P******* Aerosol lube and I was telling him about GO chain wax. Not convinced, he sprayed his chain with P******* Aerosol and I applied GO to my friend’s bike. After the session: P******* lube was: a) all over the rim of his bike, b) all over the tyre, c) all over the swinging arm, d) a paste had formed on the rear sprocket full of dirt, e) the chain was bone dry. GO Wax was: a) still lube on the chain, b) no paste on rear sprocket, c) no fling off whatsoever, d) now going in his shop. It really blew him away with how well it performed.Dave Tindall
A few things I noticed about the GO chain wax are listed below.
We ran the the wax on our R1, ZX-10R, Hayabusa and FZ6 race bike. The ZX-10R is used to commute 250km per day and we ran the wax for two weeks. The R1 we used on the racetrack for a day and on the road ride of our comparo. The Hayabusa I used the wax at the Sport Compack Attack drag race meeting and the FZ6 cup bike raced at Winton Raceway. We really gave the lube a good test and went through one and a half test bottles. Before application, the chains were cleaned using aerosol brake cleaner (same as contact cleaner or white spirits) so they were spotless.
- FLING OFF No flick off at all really, so fantastic for clean wheels. I’ve never seen a lube that lives up to its claims of low fling off so that alone would be enough for most riders to buy it as cleaning wheels sucks. It is also much safer on the racetrack as it does not contaminate the rear tyre.
- CHAIN STRETCH: Although we did over 2000km in total over two weeks, the chain did not need adjusting on the ZX-10R nor on the Hayabusa after a day of drag racing
- DUST/DIRT ATTRACTING Virtually none. This is also amazing as most lubes are a pain, they attract sand and grit. We rode some back country road and a dirt section at Wollombi on the ZX-10R and no dirt stuck to the chain.
- CLEAN UP: When applying using the squeeze bottle I dropped a fair bit of the lube on my brand new garage floor. Wiped off easy, most lubes need brake cleaner to get them off the concrete.
We started to use GO Chain Lube a couple of months ago on the thread of the formwork props, and were very impressed that the thread was now nicely lubricated and almost dust free. Turning the nut – even with load on the prop – was effortless with the lubrication applied.
I have also experimented using diluted GO Chain Lube as Shutter release oil, and was amazed to see how Go Chain Wax protected the peri boards against concrete damage. Cleaning the boards afterwards was very easy. Danie van Rensburg
We have an older design boat which requires quite a lot of adjustments when you are at sea to get right sheeting angle, and GO SprayWax offers us the perfect solution to lubricate our cars.
It excels in many areas and, in particular, keeping sea water out of blocks. On the masthead it has lasted 9 – 12 months so we are very happy with the product.
All in all it displays lubricating properties and performance equal to significantly more expensive, purpose made products for the marine environment. Geoff Goddard
With the move to environment sustainability, GO’s range fits perfectly with this global trend as all its products are 100% biodegradable and non-toxic, thereby giving our customers a green alternative to traditional lubricating products.
GO Performance Products are very flexible in terms of their willingness to provide solutions for challenging applications, packaging of products as per customer special requirements etc. Delivery and reaction times are always met which prevents any possible logistical delays.
To see the full letter of recommendation, click here. Carlo Beukes
All the best with its future success. Callum Pitout
We purchased our first 25 litre of GO degreaser and cleaner about eight months ago in order to solve the ongoing cleaning problem we’ve had over the past thirteen years with regards to dirty pump dispensers and stubborn oil stains on the forecourt.
We have used numerous suppliers and cleaning chemicals over the past years with very little satisfaction. Most chemicals just don’t work effectively in lifting oil stains from the paving and removing all the diesel and oil marks from other surfaces.
Our staff always complained about their cleaning duties as much effort went into scrubbing with little results shown.
GO is an impressive cleaning agent and our staff find cleaning much easier without the tedious task of lengthy scrubbing sessions. It is easy to apply and removes diesel and oil easily from almost every surface. We use it for just about every surface, from the walls, catering equipment to the grubbiest of paving.
The product lasts us much longer than other similar chemicals and as such has been far more cost effective in the long term.
We can recommend and vouch for the effective manner in which GO has transformed the cleaning process and the reduction in effort in maintaining the cleanliness of our site.Gavin
Copyright: Go Performance Products (Pty) Ltd